Irrespective of how properly you construct it, or how lengthy you take a look at it, PC part failures can and can occur. Over our a few years of expertise, there’s little or no that our techs haven’t seen from a help standpoint, however one of the crucial frequent has at all times been energy provide failure. The bottom line is with the ability to establish the supply of the problem shortly so it may be addressed and corrected as painlessly as doable.
Indicators of energy provide failure
Should you’re experiencing any of those points, you could have a failing or utterly failed energy provide:
- Energy-on Fails (system fails to start out or lock ups)
- Spontaneous Rebooting
- Intermittent lock ups throughout purposes
- Arduous drive and fan fail to spin up concurrently (+12 failure)
- Overheating of energy provide attributable to fan failure
- Small brownouts that trigger the system to fail and restart
- Electrical shocks when the case is touched
- System utterly lifeless and no LED lit on motherboard
- Smoke from the PSU or different elements
- Native circuit breakers popping when the pc is powered on
In case your Velocity Micro PC is experiencing one among these signs, or you may have considerations about one other sort of part failure, our help staff is accessible to assist. All PCs we promote include lifetime US-based help.
For extra ideas and guides like this, try our new Help Hub.
Josh has been with Velocity Micro since 2007 in numerous Advertising, PR, and Gross sales associated roles. Because the Director of Gross sales & Advertising, he’s liable for all Direct and Retail gross sales in addition to Advertising actions. He enjoys Seinfeld reruns, the Atlanta Braves, and Beatles songs written by John, Paul, or George. Sorry, Ringo.