Adapta Robotics’s options automate essential gadget testing and retail stock operations formally completed utilizing inefficient and error susceptible guide strategies, releasing staff for increased worth duties within the course of.
Editor’s Notice: Robotics Enterprise Assessment‘s protection emphasizes innovation, together with start-up corporations (or ‘younger’ corporations). RBR “Begin-Up Profiles” spotlight particular person start-up corporations utilizing a constant, templated format that makes for fast, but knowledgeable studying, that additionally simplifies comparative evaluation.
If you’re concerned with having your start-up profiled in Robotics Enterprise Assessment (RBR), please contact Dan Kara (dkara[AT]wtwhmedia.com). There isn’t any cost for submitting and posting Begin-Up Profiles on RBR.
Adapta Robotics – Firm Profile
Administration – Mihai Craciunescu (Co-founder, Technical Director), Cristian Dobre (Co-founder, Lead Software program Engineer), Diana Baicu (Co-founder, Lead Robotics Engineer)
Funding Standing – Adapta Robotics is at the moment in search of funding alternatives.
Adapta Robotics MATT offers an entire testing resolution for gadgets that incorporate bodily enter (touchscreens or buttons) for operation.
Adapta Robotics – Choices Profile
Know-how / Product / Service(s) – Adapta Robotics provides two merchandise right now:
- MATT (Cell Automated Testing Device) – MATT is an automatic testing system for good telephones, digital tablets, and different gadgets that make the most of bodily enter corresponding to touchscreens or buttons. Matt can replicate human interplay with bodily gadgets with excessive precision and repeatability. Adapta Robotics provides three model of their MATT options: MATT Normal, MATT Prolonged (for bigger gadgets) and MATT Adapt (MATT’s software program suite built-in with a robotic arm to check gadgets of any form, dimension, or orientation).
- ERIS (Efficient Retail Clever Scanner) – ERIS is a manually pushed, AI powered, scanning system for stock administration in retail environments. ERIS can determine merchandise displayed on cabinets and difficulty warnings to retailer operators if shares are low, or if objects are misplaced or incorrectly priced.
Main Goal Markets – Adapta Robotics two product strains every goal completely different markets:
- Adapta Robotics’ MATT targets corporations that require testing as a part of their product improvement course of (analysis to manufacturing). MATT is at the moment being utilized in a number of industries together with automotive, medical, and manufacturing, in addition to for gadget repairing & refurbishment, R&D.
- Adapta Robotics’ ERIS resolution is focused to the retail business.
Worth Proposition – MATT offers an entire testing resolution for gadgets that incorporate bodily enter (touchscreens or buttons) for operation. MATT is appropriate for a number of industries, and might be utilized in varied levels of the product improvement lifecycle from analysis to manufacturing. Corporations utilizing MATT can speed up product improvement , and enhance product testing, with the tip results of rising consumer satisfaction.
ERIS provides on-the-spot fixing of pricing inconsistencies and eliminates out of inventory points. The result’s elevated buyer satisfaction and elevated enterprise profitability.
Demand Drivers – The first demand drives for Adapta Robotics’ options embrace:
- MATT – Testing digital gadgets utilizing guide strategies is now not adequate given the complexity of the merchandise and speedy, ongoing technological evolution. Guide efficiency testing is vulnerable to human error (latency or excessive accuracy measurements), and there’s a lack of accuracy throughout repeated exams. Adapta Robotics’ MATT product line addresses the necessity for steady testing of gadgets. MATT automates repetitive, error susceptible testing duties, releasing staff to concentrate on increased worth endeavors.
- ERIS – Adaptive Robotics’ ERIS automates prolonged, repetitive, and error susceptible in-store stock duties. ERIS identifies pricing inconsistencies and out-of-stock conditions which leads to elevated buyer satisfaction and decreased enterprise loss.
Corporations which have acquired Adapta Robotics’ MATT gadget testing robotic embrace DXOMARK, CujoAi, Visteon, Zebra Applied sciences, and Semsotec Group.
Adapta Robotics – Enterprise Mannequin(s) and Competitors
Enterprise Mannequin – Adapta has a diversified income mannequin with a number of income streams:
- Adapta sells its robots on to its prospects. Included with the acquisition of the robotic is set-up work, coaching, 1-year guarantee, and 15 hours of distant help. With the longer term growth of the enterprise, Adapta plans to promote via distributors.
- Recurring Income, which consists of prolonged upkeep and help, on high of the 1-year guarantee,
- Non-recurring income, consists of customizations and customized improvement (HW/SW)
Companions – Adapta is a spin-off from RINF TECH, a Romanian-based software program firm.
Clients – Corporations which have acquired Adapta Robotics’ MATT gadget testing robotic embrace DXOMARK, CujoAi, Visteon, Zebra Applied sciences, and Semsotec Group. The remaining Adapta Robotics prospects are operting underneath an NDA.
Opponents – Adapta Robotics’ rivals differ in response to their product line: